Activation via Omnipeek Web
NOTE: Activation via the web-based version of Omnipeek is not supported on an Internet Explorer web browser. Please use any web browser other than Internet Explorer to activate LiveCapture via Omnipeek.
To activate LiveCapture via Omnipeek:
1. From your web browser, type the IP address of LiveCapture into the URL field of the browser and press . The Omnipeek login screen appears.
• Username: Type the username for LiveCapture. The default is admin.
• Password: Type the password for LiveCapture. The default is admin.
2. Type the Username and Password and click . The Omnipeek Activation License window appears.
NOTE: You can also access the Omnipeek Activation License window by clicking Update License from the Capture Engine Home screen in Omnipeek.
3. If your client has an active Internet connection, select Automatic and click . The Customer Information window appears. Continue with Step 4 below.
• NAME: Type the user name of the customer.
• COMPANY: Type the company name.
• EMAIL: Type the email address of the customer.
• PRODUCT KEY: Type the product key.
If your client does not have an active Internet connection, or you are prevented from accessing the Internet using personal firewalls, or there are other network restrictions that may block automatic activations, select Manual and click The Manual Activation window appears. Skip to Step 5 below.
NOTE: The manual activation method is available for instances described above; however, you will need to go to a computer that does have Internet access in order to download a License file that is required to complete the manual activation.
NOTE: The Locking code displayed in the window above is required in Step 6 below. You can click the small icon next to the code to save it to the clipboard so you can paste it into the Locking Code field in Step 6 below.
4. Complete the Customer Information window and click . LiveCapture is now activated and you can begin using the product. The activation process is complete.
NOTE: If the automatic activation does not complete successfully, go back and select the manual activation process. Personal firewalls or other network restrictions may block automatic activations.
5. Click the activate link (https://mypeek.liveaction.com/activate_product.php) in the window. A web browser page opens that allows you to activate your LiveAction product and to obtain and download a license file. The license file is required to complete the manual activation.
6. Complete the information on the activation page and click . The following page appears once the activation is complete.
7. Click to save the license file to your computer. You will need the license file in the following steps.
8. Return back to the to the Manual Activation window, and click .
9. Navigate to the license file downloaded above and click .
10. Click in the Manual Activation window. LiveCapture is now activated and you can begin using the product. The activation process is complete.