Managing API Tokens
You can manage API tokens from the API Tokens page.
◦ Search: Type in the search bar to filter the table of API tokens by the ‘Label’ column.
◦ Insert: Click to insert a new API token. See Creating an API Token.
◦ Edit: Click to edit the selected API token.
◦ Delete: Click to edit the selected API token.
◦ Refresh: Click to refresh the list of API tokens.
◦ Check Box: Select the check box of the API token you wish to manage. Selecting the check box at the top of the column selects all of the API tokens displayed in the tabel.
◦ Label: Displays the label for the API token.
◦ Enabled: Displays whether or not the API token can be used.
◦ Expiration Time: Displays the date and time in which the API token expires and can no longer be used.
◦ Last Activity Time: Displays the date and time at which the API token was last used or modified.
IMPORTANT: When a new API token is successfully created, a blue banner is displayed across the top of the API Tokens window displaying the API token associated label for the API token. Please copy the token from the blue banner and save it to a safe location. For security reasons, the token is displayed only once and will not be displayed again.